No water to faucets Sig 260

We just purchased a 2005 Signature 260. For the life of me I can not figure out why we are not getting water to either the galley faucet or the head faucet. Our transom shower works as does the bar sink. The water pumps works. We are getting water to the toilet itself though???

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Bingo. Thank you. It also helps when I depress the valve switch on the side of the handle. Apparently the taps are just for show because they don't affect the flow, only the switch on the side. We are learning...

Bingo. Thank you. It also helps when I depress the valve switch on the side of the handle. Apparently the taps are just for show because they don't affect the flow, only the switch on the side. We are learning...

Really, the handles are just for show?! No wonder I can't get any water out of the head faucet, either lol. I'll have to try that and see if it works. Cheers.

We just purchased a 2005 Signature 260. For the life of me I can not figure out why we are not getting water to either the galley faucet or the head faucet. Our transom shower works as does the bar sink. The water pumps works. We are getting water to the toilet itself though???

Any suggestions are appreciated.

I just tried it and I'm not getting any water to the toilet or to the sink. Not sure if that's something that happens once motor is running? The vacuflush works fine but toilet isn't filling up with water and I'm getting sporadic water out of the bar sink faucet, decent pressure from the transom shower and none at the head sink. Weak pump? Or Engine needs to be running?

Clean the filter on the fresh water pump. The faucet knobs should control the water flow at all sinks.

I will do that, thanks. Once I find water pressure and flow to the toilet, then everything else is good to go.

BTW, any tips on how to "EASILY" empty the water tank that has stabil in it and clean it and put in nice, clean, fresh water? I can't imagine that you have to run the faucets and sprayers and whatever else you got to empty out the tank and clean it and refill it!? I'd have to do that several times to clean it out thoroughly and that sounds ridiculous! Seems like there's gotta be a better and easier way to accomplish that and I looked and looked and looked everywhere under engine hatch at the water tank and also all manuals and online and this forum and couldn't find anything! I try to exhaust every option before asking and I'm at a full stop on this one.

Clean the filter on the fresh water pump. The faucet knobs should control the water flow at all sinks.

Holy macaroni! I can't believe how filthy that filter was! You were 100% correct and on the money! That thing was jammed solid full of some sludge matter it was horrifying lmao. I even checked all 3 faucet filters and they were full of crud. Thanks for the perfect solution, cheers.

Disconnecting the hose at the pump should allow the tank to drain. Pull the drain plug and flush with fresh water.

I'd flush the system with some bleach as well once you have flushed the tank of the stabil.

Thank you, sir. I did exactly that and it worked like a charm. After I did what Big Fun said to do and it worked like a charm. Threw a little bit of bleach and flushed the tank full, twice and now it's full of fresh, clean water and even the vacuflush toilet is getting water. Pump sounds good, pressure is rockin' I'm stylin'. I even stuck a little cut-off hose once I disconnected it at the pump to get the water down into the bilge and out the drain plug. I was worried a little at first since the tank is up on the top level inside the engine hatch and some of the water seeped over and got under the automatic fire extinguisher. Once I rerouted the water into the bilge I got under the extinguisher with a dry rag and dried it up good. Don't want that bad larry getting a rusty bottom.