better_when_wet

Phone App to back up your trailer.....

I was reading Car and Drive and it looks like they are coming out with an app for your phone that will drive your car and back your trailer up for you.... I've never been in a car where it backs itself up but I'm not sure I’m ready to let that sort of control go...

Hello Flow, I got a phone call while I was backing my boat in the water with this cool new app and it put the trailer and my truck in the water.....

(I tried to find the article on line but I couldn't seem to locate it)

img-X02141819-0001.pdf

I consider myself pretty good at backing my trailer up. I wouldn't need an APP to do it. But I've see others who need it. My dad wasn't very good at it, he could have used it.

How lazy can humans get ? Soon to have a APP for creating a baby. Let the computer do everything. Great Idea !!

A brain in a food solution with a T V antenna wired to it. WONDERFULL

Pretty soon there will be an app to not only back up the trailer, but launch the boat, cruise for the day, catch a few crabs, and cook them for you ... all served with a nice chianti ...

I don't want an app to back my trailer for me, but a Bluetooth camera or wifi camera on the back of my trailer streaming to my smartphone might be helpful in certain situations....