marls

is the 4.3l engine enough for the 21 H20 sport?

Shut up, Cyc! :D lol

2,600 RPMs, 14.6 knts about 12 mph I'm rippin' a whole in the Atlantic look at that wake! :D

IMG_1995_zps1329ae1d.jpg

IMG_2230_zpsfa2e58f5.jpg

I would love to jump that wake on my jet ski!

I don't think one 4.3 is enough on a 21 H20. You need at least 8 to be economical.

1BEF230F-8E4A-4974-88C2-F6C104B92E51_zps

So maybe Hatem's monster waves last year actually was his wake doubling back on him.... ;-)

Hey, Keitho, would you give a rat's $^& about your wake if you saw Drewbrew planning at you while you're chugging at HG speed? LOL! :D

Drew, this is what you'd get from me! Tralalalalaaaa no care in the world look how much I'm diggin' it! :D

IMG_2233_zps9934db89.jpg

I would love to jump that wake on my jet ski!

Come on up, bro! What are you waiting for? Bring T-Bone with you aren't you guys neighbors? Let's go!

Either that or you'll have to wait a few years when we all come down with the flybridge and then you can throw the jet-ski on the SP and we head down to meet Joe on the way to the Bahamas! :D

Hey, Keitho, would you give a rat's $^& about your wake if you saw Drewbrew planning at you while you're chugging at HG speed? LOL! :D

Drew, this is what you'd get from me! Tralalalalaaaa no care in the world look how much I'm diggin' it! :D

IMG_2233_zps9934db89.jpg

Lol just go 25!!! That's it.

IMG_2233_zps9934db89.jpg

HG has that Alfalfa look going. LOL

IMG_2233_zps9934db89.jpg

Lol just go 25!!! That's it.

You know, I obey all the rules with the no-wake zones and all that stuff. I never wait to see if the other boat coming at me is going to one side or the other and I always take the initiative and show him my port side (some I'd like to show 'em my backside like T-Bone's new emoticon LOL) and with all that, I'm still the one who gets pounded by other's wakes! The exact thing you're describing ends up happening to me, not the other way around!!! So when you say "it's a bit inconsiderate" I'm like "wuuuuuuut"?!? lol :D

Besides, Drew, where we boat, it's wide open ocean and when boats are anywhere near one another, it's more so in the channel inside the harbor and even then there's a lot of space and everyone's wake is causing problems TBH.

We're coming out of the harbor's channel and doing about 10 knts and this dude in a Sig 310 comes blaring by us can you imagine what his wake did to us?!

IMG_2237_zpsd37abbae.jpg

Oh, and that guy barely missed a marked, rocky hazard about 1/8 of a mile ahead. He was aiming right for it after I took that snapshot we watched him in horror because that's why we were that far over to the right of it in the middle of the channel and this guy comes blasting by lol and we're thinking Oh No and just at the last second, not sure if someone else on the boat said something to him or what but he took a sharp right about 100ft short of the marker and missed it. I was shocked he didn't shear off his drives at least. Lucky. Either that or he knew what he was doing but that certainly didn't seem to be the case since I never see anyone go near that thing like he did.

New drivers have that type of problem in a strange area. Owner says. Straight ahead as he goes below for something.. Been on boats where it happened.

Looks like barber missed a spot lmao. The Missus usually cuts my hair but IIRC this time I went to the barber to give her a break and I think the old man had one too many sips of whiskey before he cut my hair. :lol:

Tralalalalaaa?

Could not resist this one, HG :-)

Funny, now I know why I never heard of this guy lol.