New 307 SSX Ordered

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty sharp. I like the hardtop. Wish you could pull wakeboarder from it.

Can't see from the pic but is there an ability to mount speakers in the top of the hardtop like the 327?

Not sure TBH. I can't remember but I think it did have speakers in the top.....not 100% sure and figures the only other pic I took of it has most of the top blocked by some rail.

A posted a lot of pics of the show on this thread. More to come a bit later, too.

http://forum.chaparralboats.com/index.php?showtopic=27746&page=8

IMG_2815_zpsqlkyomuw.jpg

• 2 months later...

Looks good. I'll go by Friday maybe Brad and I should take it out for a while. HA HA

Thats funny! I think I told Brad no demo's w/customers using our boat. Better send a reminder today for no demo's with buddy's also. Brad and the crew at Premier have been great to work with so far. Looking forward to closing the deal next week and starting our summer.

Chaparral was right on schedule with the delivery of our boat. Arrived at the dealer today. Can't make it down this weekend so planning to pick up next weekend. Going to be a long 11 days.

Here's a couple pic's from the dealer.

IMG_0964%20800x600.jpg[

IMG_0967%20800x600.jpg

IMG_0968%20800x600.jpg

:clapsmiley:

Outstanding! Such a fabulous looking boat. Love the extra pointy bow with the windlass and the 30ft LOA is just the right length.

How many times of the day do you think about it? lol :D How many times do you click onto your picture gallery and look at it? LOL! I know the feeling there's nothing like it.

Thanks all for your comments!

Hatem, specifically to your two questions -

How many times of the day do you think about it? lol :DWay, way too many times! How many times do you click onto your picture gallery and look at it? LOL! See previous answer!

• 3 weeks later...

Chaparral was right on schedule with the delivery of our boat. Arrived at the dealer today. Can't make it down this weekend so planning to pick up next weekend. Going to be a long 11 days.

Here's a couple pic's from the dealer.

IMG_0964%20800x600.jpg[

IMG_0967%20800x600.jpg

IMG_0968%20800x600.jpg

Need an update, good buddy! :) I hope you're basking in the excitement of having this new and beautiful boat that you can't even get on here and let us know! lol. Hope to see more pics and let us know how things are going.

Cheers.

Need an update, good buddy! :) I hope you're basking in the excitement of having this new and beautiful boat that you can't even get on here and let us know! lol. Hope to see more pics and let us know how things are going.

Cheers.

Hatem - Thanks for the prompt. Everything has been great so far – just need more sunshine and less rain! Boat had 0.8 hrs when delivered and other than a couple minor things for the punch list the boat seems to be in perfect shape.

Some highlights/shout-outs: (1) DTS – Wow! Nice and smooth operating the throttle; (2) Roomy – that additional 6” of beam & extra length really helps; Like the seating configuration and the seat on the platform is really handy; (3) Fit/Finish seems to be outstanding; (4) Power – my biggest concern but so far seems very responsive and comes on plane quickly even with not pushing too hard during break-in. My numbers at 3000 & 3500 rpm are right at the numbers published – 25mph & 32mph. (5) Gadgets – Like the Bluetooth capability for the audio, more display info for the gauges and working on understanding GPS capabilities; (6) Dealer – Brad & the entire team at Premier 54 have been awesome to work with. Every request we have made was handled without complaint and they have made the entire process very easy for us. Highly recommend them to those in the LOTO area; and (7) Chaparral – thanks for staying on schedule and building/delivering the boat as promised.

Not many pic’s yet, but here’s a couple so far – waiting for more sun, less clouds. Bimini top not installed when pic’s taken due to pollen season still going.

307_med.jpg

Like that back seat

IMG_1793.jpg

On the Lake - another cloudy day

IMAG0023.jpg

Looks good on the new lift

IMG_0751.jpg

Like the black hull - plenty of time to keep clean with all of the rain. Custom mooring cover ordered to help keep it clean.

IMG_0752.jpg

Looking forward to the rest of the summer!

Hatem - Thanks for the prompt. Everything has been great so far – just need more sunshine and less rain! Boat had 0.8 hrs when delivered and other than a couple minor things for the punch list the boat seems to be in perfect shape.

Some highlights/shout-outs: (1) DTS – Wow! Nice and smooth operating the throttle; (2) Roomy – that additional 6” of beam & extra length really helps; Like the seating configuration and the seat on the platform is really handy; (3) Fit/Finish seems to be outstanding; (4) Power – my biggest concern but so far seems very responsive and comes on plane quickly even with not pushing too hard during break-in. My numbers at 3000 & 3500 rpm are right at the numbers published – 25mph & 32mph. (5) Gadgets – Like the Bluetooth capability for the audio, more display info for the gauges and working on understanding GPS capabilities; (6) Dealer – Brad & the entire team at Premier 54 have been awesome to work with. Every request we have made was handled without complaint and they have made the entire process very easy for us. Highly recommend them to those in the LOTO area; and (7) Chaparral – thanks for staying on schedule and building/delivering the boat as promised.

Not many pic’s yet, but here’s a couple so far – waiting for more sun, less clouds. Bimini top not installed when pic’s taken due to pollen season still going.

307_med.jpg

Like that back seat

IMG_1793.jpg

On the Lake - another cloudy day

IMAG0023.jpg

Looks good on the new lift

IMG_0751.jpg

Like the black hull - plenty of time to keep clean with all of the rain. Custom mooring cover ordered to help keep it clean.

IMG_0752.jpg

Looking forward to the rest of the summer!

Real Nice....... :clapsmiley:

Jjlai724 - We ordered the upgraded sound system so other than getting the mooring cover we are good to go. The boat fridge is stocked and we are ready to officially kick off the summer boating season this holiday weekend.

----------------

Thanks all for the comments on the new boat and hope you all have a safe and enjoyable summer!

Steve

Congrats, Steve. I'll tell ya, Chaparral really found the perfect design for all its boats with the way that hull shape goes into the round-over stern and blends into the swim platform. I think it looks SO MUCH better than any of the other lines, especially the Sea Rays of this class. The way they positioned the exhaust intakes on that round over stern really adds to the effect. But the lines from the bow to stern and then the that round over to the swim platform is spot on.

Take the Sea Ray 300SLX for example, probably their closest model to the 307 and look at the flow of the lines compared to the beautiful shape of the 307. There's no comparison as to which is so much more appealing!

img_KmenuBkH0Y.jpg

Then the 307 and it's on a whole other level.

307_med.jpg

No comparison. It even has the appearance of a beefier and stockier boat.

Their larger cruisers are out of this world, but the 35' on down are no contest.

Hawkeye - She looks killer! we are going to be down the weekend after Memorial Day. We have a condo in Horseshoe Bend. I will keep a look out for you and that amazing machine!!!

We have learned our lesson about coming down for Holiday weekends. We now spend them sitting by the pool at home instead!