Sign in to follow this  
Chewey

Just cause we have a bunch of airplane lovers

15 hours ago, TexasPilot71 said:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!  I watched the Blue Angels from our boat last week in Pensacola.  SO COOL!

Good to see someone else is still active on this thread there, TP.  And an old-school aviation pilot/enthusiast to boot. . :)  Also someone who appreciated all the hard work of uploading those photos lol!

There were a lot of cool birds at this show, including the F-16 block 50 and a super, shiny, all metallic P-51 Mustang that flew a heritage flight with the F-35.  And it was only nice to see the F-35 for the first time because of all the hype that program has been through and the fact that Lockheed Martin touts this bird as the current, top end platform out there that has all the bells and whistles (including artificial intelligence) that no other aircraft in the world has or is capable of doing.  But the program most certainly has had its issues and detractors which makes it even more intriguing.

Here's a set of pics of the F-22 I took that we turned into a gif.

giphy-gif.431627 

Very cool!  I have less and less time these days to upload photos and deal with all the crap.  The facebook page is far easier and that's where I spend a majority of my time.  Really well run page by some forum members from here!  Good to hear from you again!

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:20 AM, TexasPilot71 said:

Very cool!  I have less and less time these days to upload photos and deal with all the crap.  The facebook page is far easier and that's where I spend a majority of my time.  Really well run page by some forum members from here!  Good to hear from you again!

I had no idea you replied.  I think you have to actually quote the post you're replying to, TP, so I get the notification.  I just happen to check in and saw your post.

Great to see you too, my friend.  After a year sabbatical, we splashed two days ago and man was it awesome.  Forgot how much fun it is.

Now we just need to get @jmiska back into the fold here.  I was thinking of heading down to FLA and maybe hooking up with him.  I think he's still in Tampa and he still has his Chap.