Priest Lake Idaho and 3 days of towing

Priest lake is like in Canada!!! WOW, thats going to be a TOW!!!

If I remember Priest has a channel/river that you can take to another smaller lake to the north.

I have never been to Priest but I have been on Coeur dAlene lake several times. VERY CLEAR water, deep lake, VERY VERY COLD water.....

My parents grew up in Spokane WA, so I have visited that area many times. The Coeur dAlene Resort is nice and geared toward boaters.

http://www.cdaresort.com/discover/resort/gallery

Have fun and send pictures.

I am currently on Lake Pend O Reille but have spent many wonderful days on Priest Lake. It is the jewel of North Idaho, surrounded by mountains and many remote hiking and motorcycling areas. Beautiful cold and clear water, probably hits a max of 74 F in July/Aug. Priest Lake Marina is right in the center of the pretty large lake with several resorts nearby, Hills Resort, Elkins Resort, Grandview Resort, and others. They all have their charm, some good food, and laid back fun bars.

I kind of spent my early summers on the lake camping on Kalispell island that is boat in only...........times have changed, our boat was a 14' with a 30hp Johnson which we learned to ski behind!

Priest is about an hour + north of CDA lake. CDA lake is the tourist hot spot and busy on summer weekends. Priest is much more relaxed but still very

popular. Priest does have the thorofare to Upper Priest Lake that Indy talks about. This is a idle speed only channel that takes about an hour to go through. This is beautiful with no roads or cabins allowed most of the way. The Upper lake is the same way, unspoiled by man and a great place to have a picnic. Take your time and watch the water depths in the channel, you will have to raise your outdrive in spots but mostly it is easy going. You will love it up there!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Yes, I'm going to store it there for awhile, maybe a couple of years or longer if it works out. We try to spend a couple of weeks each year up there and figured it would be worthwhile to keep it there vs. borrowing & renting. We'll use it way more in 2 weeks there than weekends here. Yes, the water is cold! August is about the only time the swimming & boarding is nice, it's also the busiest time of year.

I am currently on Lake Pend O Reille but have spent many wonderful days on Priest Lake. It is the jewel of North Idaho, surrounded by mountains and many remote hiking and motorcycling areas. Beautiful cold and clear water, probably hits a max of 74 F in July/Aug. Priest Lake Marina is right in the center of the pretty large lake with several resorts nearby, Hills Resort, Elkins Resort, Grandview Resort, and others. They all have their charm, some good food, and laid back fun bars.

I kind of spent my early summers on the lake camping on Kalispell island that is boat in only...........times have changed, our boat was a 14' with a 30hp Johnson which we learned to ski behind!

Priest is about an hour + north of CDA lake. CDA lake is the tourist hot spot and busy on summer weekends. Priest is much more relaxed but still very

popular. Priest does have the thorofare to Upper Priest Lake that Indy talks about. This is a idle speed only channel that takes about an hour to go through. This is beautiful with no roads or cabins allowed most of the way. The Upper lake is the same way, unspoiled by man and a great place to have a picnic. Take your time and watch the water depths in the channel, you will have to raise your outdrive in spots but mostly it is easy going. You will love it up there!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Lake Pend O Reille is awesome! My good friend has a place near Priest River and takes us out, the skiing is great and much warmer than PL! Can't wait to check out the upper lake, sounds like a beautiful spot!