Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bstu27

Beaver Lake, AR

5 posts in this topic

Looking for some information on Beaver Lake. We normally do Table Rock every summer but decided this year to try some different water. Rented a house in the old Big Clifty State Park area. Can anyone tell me if the public launch is still in use over that way? I haven't been able to find anything on it and right now it looks like Rocky Branch Marina might be our only option.........and it's about a 40 minute drive from where we are.

Any info on the area would be greatly appreciated.

We are based in Shell Knob, MO on Table Rock Lake and am familiar with the northern part of Beaver Lake from the highways around Eureka Springs.

I do not know Big Clifty State Park but I assume it is close to Eureka Springs and the dam area.

If you don't get any replies from this post, I suggest a search of the US Army Corp of Engineers site for Beaver Lake as it appears all the Recreation Areas listed have boat ramps. I would call them for information on fees, ramp conditions, etc.

One of the marinas close to the dam should be the best source of information of any launch issues and AR boating regulations. ScottC

OK - I found Big Clifty Park on the Beaver Lake/Eureka Springs AR map and it looks like the closest ramp and fuel are at the Starkey Recreation Area and Marina and that may be your best bet. Good luck. ScottC