Sign in to follow this  
Mich149

Shallow Cup Holder

Does anyone know where I can buy shallow cup holders? I have two on the SSI209 that have been lost and no one seems to care them.

Sun Sport Marine

sunsportmarine.net/

Sun Sport Marine offers new & used boats by Chaparral, Edgewater, Robalo and Intrepid. Located in Harrison Township just 30 minutes Northeast of Downtown ...

Ask for Steel in parts department. He should be able to help you out. Where in Canton are you. I'm S of Ford west of Mortin Taylor

I was hoping I didn't have to go to the dealer for cup holders. But I guess I can check with Steel tomorrow and see what he sells them for.

I live N/E corner of Ford and Lilley, in Pickwick Village. Where do you typically boat at, I keep mine in the well in Lk St. Clair?

Well, hello neighbor.

We trailer, so we are all over Michigan. Our main lakes are St. Clair on weekends , Bellville Lk on week nights. You can try West Marine or Mikes Marine on Jefferson. I've gotten a few things from Steel @ Sun Sport and they were reasonably priced.

Thank you, I heard back from my dealer before the holiday. I just need to get ahold of him.

Now I keep finding more things I want to replace/update on my boat. :slap:

Mich149, I just took a few out of my boat and installed more modern cupholders. Are these the ones you need?

2015_08_10_11_35_53_edited.jpg

Do an internet search, there are plenty of them out there. The dealer would want to much $$$

Mich149, I just took a few out of my boat and installed more modern cupholders. Are these the ones you need?

2015_08_10_11_35_53_edited.jpg

Similar, the local dealer was able to get me new ones and I just did the whole boat so that match. The newer ones have a rubber pad on the bottom now, kind of cool looking.