ck07fly

H2O 19 Tower Bimini

Has anyone mounted an aftermarket bimini top to their factory reverse arch wake tower? I'm comparing the Carver universal tower bimini and the Monster MTK tower top bimini for my 2012 H2O with the factory reverse arch tower. The MTK looks alot like the Chaparral bimini, just MUCH cheaper. The Carver mounts under the tower and attaches with clamps while the Monster requires some drilling. Any feedback is much appreciated!

Thanks!

That's what I've learned. The Monster MTK tower looks very similar but is a little heavier duty and not quite as rounded at the shoulders. The Chap bimini is $2500 + shipping and the MTK bimini is around $650 though, so I might just order the MTK and give it a try. Both would mount similarly. Thanks!

I just purchased the Monster MTK with bimini for my 264. I was told their sister company makes Chaps factory tower. I found it most like the factory in appearance. I hope to have it mounted this weekend, weather permitting. I`m having the Monster top redone to the copper color of my boat. I`ll let you know when the project is finished.

I ended up purchasing a Carver tower bimini top, I think it was around $600.  It doesn't look quite as nice as the OEM bimini, but for the price it works great!  It provides nice coverage and so far has held up very well.  Seems to be pretty well built.