Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jcraig

Medallion Touchscreen GPS Functionality

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me if they understand the GPS set up on the Medallion touchscreen now offered in Chapparal boats? I have a 2015 223VRX that has it. Does it required initialization to view location and lake view?

I have a 2015 223VRX also, just over two weeks old...When we took delivery of our boat, the guy told us that Medallion was having a major issue

with the size of the card that is in the unit and it will not give a clean indication of where you are on a lake. He said that Medallion was sending out

new cards to every owner within the next few weeks. All you have to do when you get the new card, is install it in the upper back part of the unit and

that is all you will need to do..I spoke with the dealer yesterday and he said our card had not come in yet.
I would suggest that you call your dealer and speak to him about this because the card you have right now, will not work correctly.

Have a 2015 Vortex 243 with the medallion gps. It came with the wrong chip which we had swapped out with dealer. I went on to navionics website, registered and downloaded the charts I needed. When I installed chip all I get at anything under 150 nm scale is a green boat icon and a field of white. Any suggestions?