curtc

Ski Locker Table Pedestal Storage Clips

My 2006 Sunesta 236 has white PVC clips for storing the roughly 2 1/4" diameter round aluminum table pedestal on the sidewall of the floor ski locker. One of these clips has broken and I have searched all the usual boat supply websites and catalogs for a replacement without success. I cannot find these clips anywhere on the Chapparal parts identification guide for my model although the guide does show what appear to be fishing rod clips in the same position in the ski locker. I'm assuming that fishing rod clips are included if you do not purchase the optional table accessory. If you do have the table accesory then the pedestal clips would exist instead (as on my boat). Anyway, I'm looking for a source of the replacement white PVC pedestal clips. Does anyone out there know where I might find replacements?

Thanks!

Curtc.

Thanks to all for the quick attention and help. NJ Chapparal Dealer, your link pictures the exact item. Didn't know about Cecil Marine but I'll be placing an order.

Best Regards,

Curtc