schill32

Chaparral owners rally?

I am interested in a Chaparral Owners meeting...  I have a 420 Premiere and boat on Western Lake Erie in the Marblehead / Catawba area... 

9 hours ago, C L Smooth said:

I am interested in a Chaparral Owners meeting...  I have a 420 Premiere and boat on Western Lake Erie in the Marblehead / Catawba area... 

I'm good with that, I live in Toledo.  Denny.

14 hours ago, Denny said:

I'm good with that, I live in Toledo.  Denny.

My inlaws own a place in Port Clinton. I would be in for that. Not sure what Labor Day is like but the sandbar across from Sandusky is a decent place to hang or PIB. 

10 hours ago, Challenger604 said:

My inlaws own a place in Port Clinton. I would be in for that. Not sure what Labor Day is like but the sandbar across from Sandusky is a decent place to hang or PIB. 

As you know, the wind direction will have a lot to do with where it can be held. Labor Day Week-end will more than likely be a zoo in that area. I think that an off week-end will give more options.

OK...time to resume this thread now that a new season has begun.  I am a new Chaparral owner and would love to have a meet.  I am on Lake St. Clair but Lake Erie would be fine with me.

58 minutes ago, spr422 said:

OK...time to resume this thread now that a new season has begun.  I am a new Chaparral owner and would love to have a meet.  I am on Lake St. Clair but Lake Erie would be fine with me.

I'm in Toledo, count me in.  Denny.

I'm down just north of Columbus, but would be up for Lake Erie, just about any part of the north coast.

I don't think I'll ever understand what part of the United States is the 'Midwest' . . . 

According to Wikipedia

The Midwestern United States (or Midwest) is a name for the north-central states of the United States of America. The states that are part of the Midwest are: Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, North and South Dakota, and Nebraska along with Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Minnesota.:scratchchin: