Holiday cocktails?

Hey all the forum looks a little slow this weekend so I was trying to liven it up with some favorite Christmas Eve drinks. I'm up for anything so if any one has a favorite cocktail let's hear about it. I'm also looking for a top notch Bloody Mary recipe as we drink them anytime of day. What you got?

I started drinking Maple Bourbon Old Fashions last week. Very tasty! I'm also a big Bloody Mary fan. My Brother In Law makes a mean one from scratch with tomato juice, tobasco, horseradish, worcester sauce, olives, celery, lemon slice, pepper and of course, a good vodka. He makes them thick & chunky. And quite spicy which I love. I made some chocolate, peppermint matinis last Christmas with candy kane Kalua and vanilla vodka I think. And I think I put a Hershey kiss in the bottom of the glass. Gotta get that recipe out again.

Thanks for the input all. Hey monkey seal maybe we should talk more as we are close to the same age and relativley close. About an hour from wallenpaughpack. Let me know and maybe share a Mary. My best friends up on Oneida live in Allentown and are up every weekend and always have a new shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Equal portions Bailey's Irish Crème and Vincent Van Gogh Double Espresso Vodka, over ice. Actually not just for the Holiday's, it is a favorite night cap on the dock after a great day boating!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...