Hatem

Who Will Be The Next President?

1,294 posts in this topic

I don't care about the soap opera in DC. The roads, bridges, airports, harbors, rails, water systems, electrical grids, internet,etc need repair now.  Any politician that gets action on infrastructure has my support even if they are in jail.

31 minutes ago, Dennis A said:

93 million?  

Yep, they even asked him and he verified. With only 330 or so million in this country I'm glad I live at the corner of nowhere and nothing. Who is voting in Va????

Joe

PS:  Don't worry, here in Ga some of our voters elected the guy that was worried about the island of Guam tipping over if we sent more troops there.

10 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

Yep, they even asked him and he verified. With only 330 or so million in this country I'm glad I live at the corner of nowhere and nothing. Who is voting in Va????

Joe

PS:  Don't worry, here in Ga some of our voters elected the guy that was worried about the island of Guam tipping over if we sent more troops there.

Did you watch the whole clip? Yes they asked him again and he said 93.

30 minutes ago, phills fan said:

Did you watch the whole clip? Yes they asked him again and he said 93.

Just having a laugh, don't get too excited.

Joe

5 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

Just having a laugh, don't get too excited.

Joe

Not really excited, just missing the humor. The crazies on the extreme left and right of this country are disturbing.

5 minutes ago, phills fan said:

Not really excited, just missing the humor. The crazies on the extreme left and right of this country are disturbing.

You noticed too huh.

Joe

On 13 May 2017 at 0:04 PM, Richard W said:

P7k5yz.png

The time is almost up!

Just too heart wrenching to watch the damage being done and the impact on this nation.

You all do realize that the country is in a constitutional crisis territory, if not there already, after the tramp pressers and tweets of this week?

7 hours ago, Richard W said:

The time is almost up!

Just too heart wrenching to watch the damage being done and the impact on this nation.

You all do realize that the country is in a constitutional crisis territory, if not there already, after the tramp pressers and tweets of this week?

Get ready, when he quits or gets the boot nothing will be his fault. 

Trumpet IS THE BEST THING to happen to our congress.

HE HAS UNITED them. They are talking about working together to do what is needed.                 :wub:

He really is uniting the congress.

Isn't it interesting how our elected officials can get along so well and work together when it comes to their paychecks and health care. But pretty much refuse to work together when trying to force a sewage treatment plan for the rest of us.

We should be screaming at them to either put us on their health care plan or get them on ours. We scream about everything else...why not add this to the list.

14 hours ago, SST said:

Isn't it interesting how our elected officials can get along so well and work together when it comes to their paychecks and health care. But pretty much refuse to work together when trying to force a sewage treatment plan for the rest of us.

We should be screaming at them to either put us on their health care plan or get them on ours. We scream about everything else...why not add this to the list.

I like this kind of think'n.

I bet we'd get a #$^% of a lot better health care package for a lot less

11 hours ago, Auggie said:

I like this kind of think'n.

I bet we'd get a #$^% of a lot better health care package for a lot less

+1  If we all had their healthcare plan we would be better off.   The first thing they do when ever they come up with these healthcare plans  is exclude themselves from the law.   

I can't stand congress everyone of them is a phony.  I see all these texas guys who voted against sandy relief are now going to be asking for the same relief.   Don't get me wrong I believe the people of  Texas deserves the relief money just like the victims of sandy did.   I sure wish there was some way to hold these $#@hats accountable for their actions though.   

You can. Do not reelect them. To many reelected congress members.  Very few are doing the job of running .............The country. ............Selling out is their 2nd most important job.

Good thing about Trump ?  He has positively proved that most Americans want to believe and will vote for all good sounding lies.

He did what is NEEDED to get elected in the USA.