Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScruLess

Vessel Sub Categories

5 posts in this topic

I'd like to see sub categories by Vessel. (Sunseta, Vortex, etc..., etc...) so users can better help each other's concerns to a more specific point. 

For example, I just bought a 2016 Votex 243 VRX and the manuals that came with the vessel are scant at best. The Medallion Viper system isn't receiving GPS signal but the card is correct and updated. Sat radio isn't working either. Vessel owners like detail. I'd like to see great detail in the Rotex engines and power systems. I.E. I have two accessory switches but no schematic for the power system. And since this is a high tech system integrated system, I wouldn't want to connect something wrong. Heck, I have two bars in the Chaparral Bag with connections on them without a clue of what they are for. I figured the Chaparral website would allow greater detail downloads of pdfs but all I find is next to nothing and last years model. 

Just took delivery of my 2017 sun coast 250.  Purchased boat with 300 white Merc Verado. Love the boat, very sharp, loaded w options, including trailer. Pulled to Three Lakes, WI over the 4th and had a blast w grandchildren. Many complements from boating community. This is Merc country here in WI, however, very few white Mercs. Lot's of questions !

Hope the love affair continues. Time will tell.

Hi.. Just like ScruLess I just bought a 2016 Vortex 223. It comes with a CD owners manual but my mac no longer as a CD reader. on the Chapparal site it only shows the 2015 version. does anyone know where you can download a 2016 version? Thanks for any help