Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SST

Kitty on Guard

4 posts in this topic

A short time ago, I was snacking at the kitchen counter and planning my day.  As I'm looking out the window, I see the black cat that frequently comes into my yard. The lot next door is like a mini nature preserve and this cat is here hunting all the time. He was walking towards my boat so I went to the back window. There the cat was, underneath my boat watching the lot next door undercover. I ran to get my iPhone camera and snap a picture.

IMG_17201_zpszpdxafza.jpg

Reminds me of a story about one of my grey/black cats. Our family was headed to the lake and was about a mile from home stopped at a traffic light. A car pulled up next to me and the lady inside said she saw a grey cat jump out of my boat. She described it and told about where it had jumped out. We turned back and searched for about a half hour without any luck. So headed on to the lake. About 5 days later our cat shows up at home. So the moral to the story is make sure your visiting cat doesn't take up residence in your boat.

On 24/4/2017 at 2:03 PM, orlahirish said:

You just had to make a picture of your boat here too! My cat loves when I come home after sailing: his favorite time to sniff boat again.

my cat does the same thing!! I think she is a seacat hahah