Chap442

Sad Day time to say Good Bye

8 posts in this topic

As one of the originals on this forum A sad day has come as we are parting with our chap.   A couple of years back a health issue had us slow down our boating life.  After putting this off another year we have put her up for sale.  We have treated her everyday like she was still brand new and she still looks it!. I grew up on the water and this will be a difficult task but one we must do.

We will miss her-

You can still visit this site. Or come boating with us anytime. I do hope your health issues are behind you. 

brick

So sorry to hear that Lee. The one benefit I can think of is that someone will be getting a very well cared for boat.

Wishing you all the best my friend.

Chris

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:48 PM, Chap442 said:

As one of the originals on this forum A sad day has come as we are parting with our 190SSI.   A couple of years back a health issue had us slow down our boating life.  After putting this off another year we have put Sol Mate up for sale.  We have treated her everyday like she was still brand new and she still looks it!. I grew up on the water and this will be a difficult task but one we must do.

We will miss her-

I am also sorry to hear of someone giving up a pleasure due to health reasons. I was forced off my beloved antique motorcycles by too many neck surgeries (mother was right, you really can break your fool neck boy). As you sell your boat we buy our first as a "Moving On" after my wife's successful cancer treatments. Scrape against death and life certainly looks better.

Joe