Voting for Bernie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bernie gets his revolution. 

The next big question is:  Will there be a mid term election? The democrats have control, will they do whatever is necessary to keep it?  Destabilize our society just like Joseph Stalin?

Angela Merkel from Germany must be scratching her head. Although she likely didn't like Trump,  she must be thinking how could the USA go commie? If Russia were to plow across Poland [again] and into Germany [again] who would the USA defend?

See you in two years.....well, maybe not.

Stalin was guilty of wiping out anyone who could be a threat to him.

Sounds like Trump using Covid -19  on Democratic states and minorities he dislikes.   He has had almost the same numbers of Americans die by withholding medical supplies to American hospitals.  As the total USA military deaths in WW II.  Why has he withheld  emergency  medical reserves to hospitals ?  

Think of how many more Americans Trump could have killed in 4 more years. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 5:36 PM, phills fan said:

Why are we still talking about covid? I was told by a few that after the election we would never hear the word covid again. George Carlin said it best"Dumb a$$ motherf#kers", google it and get a laugh.

This George Carlin?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2021 at 10:37 PM, drewm3i said:

This George Carlin?

I never thought George Carlin was ever joking about anything. Seinfeld, Sinbad, Louis Ck etc., are comedians. Carlin was The Voice Of Reason and educated us and demanded we question the stupidity around us.