Sopadepollo

New 257SSX

Beautiful boat!  If I were in the market for a 25' boat thats my choice.  Layout, looks, Chap has a winner with this model.  

Congrats.  Send some more pictures of her in the water. 

It sure makes that Sub look "small"   :-0

Nice. If you find some extra money in an old pair of jeans, throw a set of trim taps on her and you will think you bought a 30 footer....    W

Futz, we live in south Florida. 

Indy, you're right, the chap does make the suburban look small. The Sub pulled it like a champ, no issues other than a "slight" drop in mpg while towing. ^_^

Wing, tabs are on my "to do list".

Monkey, the long toungue made the ride super comfortable for the 200+ miles I towed it home.

It was a brand new leftover 2015 model. Super happy with the purchase. Did a lot of research on the web and this forum before making the decision. 

8 hours ago, Sopadepollo said:

Futz, we live in south Florida. 

Indy, you're right, the chap does make the suburban look small. The Sub pulled it like a champ, no issues other than a "slight" drop in mpg while towing. ^_^

Wing, tabs are on my "to do list".

Monkey, the long toungue made the ride super comfortable for the 200+ miles I towed it home.

It was a brand new leftover 2015 model. Super happy with the purchase. Did a lot of research on the web and this forum before making the decision. 

I'll be down mid February to install the tabs if I can sleep on the couch. SNOWBIRD qualified...W

On 6/3/2016 at 4:31 PM, Wingnut said:

I'll be down mid February to install the tabs if I can sleep on the couch. SNOWBIRD qualified...W

I will join as Wingnut's gofor!