Sign in to follow this  
acarter937

Potomac River Chaps Roll Call

This past weekend we saw at least 10 to 15 Chaps between National Airport and Georgetown. More than i have ever seen. We  waved at everyone. Who are you guys?

Interesting you say that because this weekend we also saw more Chaps than we ever have too.  Mostly new ones - 257 SSI, 250 Suncoast, 264 Sunesta, and 2 vortexs.  The first thing I was thinking was wow Chap is not doing really bad right now!

8 hours ago, acarter937 said:

This past weekend we saw at least 10 to 15 Chaps between National Airport and Georgetown. More than i have ever seen. We  waved at everyone. Who are you guys?

Sadly, it wasn't us. The wife is recovering for the next 5 weeks following surgery a week ago, so unless I can find a "Temp" first mate that she approves of, or one I don't tell her about :o, then it will be the end of July till we get out again. 

On June 20, 2016 at 0:46 PM, acarter937 said:

I was out that weekend. Red/White H2O with a tower. Took a couple rookies out and they got blistered. One threw up over board while DC Harbor Police was next to us. Guy laughed and asked if I had been drinking, thank goodness only had a couple cold beers at three sisters. 

Probably saw us. Red 256 w/ radar arch. Mostly between National and anchored up by 3 sisters. It was an awesome weekend. Hoping for many more.