Sign in to follow this  
dcarr

Chrome Logo Lettering need a "P"

I replaced the chrome Chapparal hull lettering on my 2002 196Ssi with the new version currently available part # 14-00671. I purchased the full script with bird for both sides from dealer in 2014. Cracked a starboard letter "P" . Anybody got one they care to sell? Hate to spend the money on complete logo for just one letter, as always appreciate the help, thanks

Dennis

I just bought a 14-00146 which is the 2 1/2 inch chrome letters. I only used the "CHA" still have the "PARRAL" but sounds like a different style than yours. 

Mike,

That is correct, my letters are the smaller script, appreciate your response,

If no one else on forum has a extra small "P", I guess I'll have to purchase all. I  would rather spend the money on a nice flag pole and fitting, or something else for the boat, I'll keep my fingers crossed maybe someone has it, thanks again!

Any body have extra newer style smaller chrome hull lettering they would like to sell? Need a starboard side "P", thanks

Just bringing this to the top before I order all the chrome lettering in the smaller new Chaparral hull script.

Any body have a "P" for the starboard side? Willing to purchase, just bummed I got to buy all letters from dealer at 80.00 some deer.

At least you will have some spare letters for next time...

brick

I guess Brick, it's a little embarrassing boating around with a missing letter, kinda like a missing front tooth, no one to blame but myself, I waited too long (second guessed myself) to swing boat around when docking, and bumped edge of dock. I'll chalk it up to boat ownership, because there's always something. 

Your friends can say " nice Cha arral".

Sounds French...

brick

dcarr, I guess someone took a 'p' off your boat huh?  Happens alla time on mine!  :ph34r:

You guys crack me up, very funny!

Thanks for bringing this to the top, as I still need to order, or find someone who has some extra smaller 1.75"height  newer version chrome letters. I have been looking for a outside source to avoid the high dealer cost of ordering the complete OEM hull script. Anyone here know who carries, or will make a chrome italic letter in this size that will match? As always I appreciate any help, thanks!

Dennis

The relatively small production runs for these kind of things is part of the reason costs are high. As Mike said, if you order another set, you'll have extra's the next time the dock reaches out and grabs your boat!

Your right, I'll just bite the bullet and order all of them from dealer, thank guys! 

I replaced the original 2002 letters and bird logo when wet sanding the gelcoat a couple years ago, and tossed the old lettering out. I wasn't thinking someone might need them, sorry, but there gone.