Stunts4you

1994 signature cruiser leaks

My 1994 chaparral signature 24'  is having water enter in the forward center floor sealed compartment while the boat is out of water. I used a cup to empty water and filled the fresh water tank located in engine compartment.  2 days later...a little water was in the compartment.  Confused as i look into the compartment  and it is 100% isolated and shows no sign of a water leak. Cant figure this out on how to stop it

No rain. Sunny day:(

So confused. I filled fresh water tank...and it must be going into the compartment inside sleeper somehow. But the compartment is 100% isolated and sealed. No sign of water leaking in.

Fresh water pump probably leaks...very common. Probably need to replace it, but check first. Locate the pump and look for a leak.

What about the line that supplies the sink in the cabin? That's lower than the water tank, I would think. Did you use the sink in the cabin?

Didnt use sink. Cant even see where the water would even enter the totally seperated and confined storage which is under the floor under the table. Its a sealed compartment. All other 3 storages under seats are bone dry. Floor by fridge is dry, sump area ehere seacock valve is located is dry. Baffled. Sitting out of water. Obviously a case for Sherlock Holmes. Makes me regret the boat purchase...should have bought 2 seadoos & a camper trailer.