Sign in to follow this  
BBanta

Fiberglass Repair

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while, and I hope this is allowed, but wanted to share an experience of a business I recently used to fix my boat.  (Fiberglass Repair).  This will be best for local Kansas City folks but if you have the unfortunate dock mishap as I did several months ago that damages your fiberglass, I highly Recommend having Shoemaker Collision in Spring Hill, KS (just south of Olathe).  This business is ran by a husband/wife and provide excellent work, customer service, and communication thru the entire repair process.  And they just don't work on boats.  I would say a majority of their business is in auto body repair, but I saw some other boats in there, RV's, and even an 18 wheeler.  These guys do it all and were very easy to work with.  So if anyone in the local KC area has an unfortunate mishap and needs some fiberglass repair, I would reach out to these guys.  They did a great job.  Joe even came to my house to write the estimate which was very convenient for my schedule and kept me from having to haul my boat out there for an estimate.

Just ran across this but thought I would add that I have a great experience on a repair at Shoreline up in Smithville Mo.  

Great to hear about the one down south thought. Much closer. Hope I never need them!

Holy smokes!! Thank you!! This is crazy because I just bought a house in Spring Hill!!! You just made my year!! I am restoring my dad's Chaparral that has some pretty bad gouges in the fiberglass.