Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard W

VP XDP drive upgrade extended till end of 2016

4 posts in this topic

From one of the VP authorized online vendors ... an overview and some pointers there. The upgrade can be done via any willing VP authorized service shop or dealership. Please note that the offer might be limited to registered VP XDP owners. In any case, might be worth to make a phone call if you still have a dreaded XDP drive attached to your boat.

Recently, Volvo Penta announced that the XDP Upgrade Program has been extended to 12/31/2016. The program is offered to all registered Volvo Penta XDP owners, allowing them to swap out their XDP drives for either a DPS-B drive and transom shield package, or a DPS-B Ocean X drive and transom shield package.

Link to more info: http://www.marinepartsexpress.com/xdpupgrade.html

I just spoke to VPA and they advised me the upgrade program has been extended yet again (I don't know 'till when). I'll post the outcome once repairs are completed. :captain:

On 2/2/2018 at 3:02 AM, Grumpy Grandpa said:

I just spoke to VPA and they advised me the upgrade program has been extended yet again (I don't know 'till when). I'll post the outcome once repairs are completed. :captain:

It is nice to be important, but is more important to be nice!