Allen

Wing Nut Standout Helpful knowledge

To all,

I want to personally thank Wing Nut for all the information he sent me yesterday. I knew the guy was a "stand out" and had a lot of knowledge with Mercruiser's 

The Chaparral blog is really a great place to get information and meet new friends. 

Yesterday I did both.. 

Best of wishes to the membership,

Allen      

arowles@comcast.net 

32 minutes ago, phills fan said:

He's alright, until you meet him in person. 

Ha! He's not much of a Stand Up Paddleboarder either!

I think we could get a Wingnut roast going, remember when you were young they said, if you're getting picked on it means they like you. I guess it's not a bully free zone.

Wingnut certainly should be awarded the "Maryland Big Crab Award 2016". 

EC8B9019-CB67-4C25-A499-F8B012AC46C9_zps

I think this forum elevates everyone's game and I believe that both Chaparral and their dealer network benefit from our sharing. It's become a hobby for me and my hope is that we can collectively prevent others from making the same bad decisions we have made, in my case for the last 52 years in boating. I learn a bunch from Cecil Marine, Shepherd, Brick, and several others here and work on several local boats on the friends and neighbor's plan. Non-profit organization as you can imagine. Ha... I wish I had a better Volvo database with which to refer to but they are very protective around their model specific info, and as we all know they offer so many variants of the same base model each year. PITA to identify replacement parts at times. I'll be selling my ride soon and my next ride will either be twin outboard, or a cruiser if I don't end up on the waterfront. Bring back a 350 Chap, or a Suncoast with twins and I'm in.  Hint, Hint...   W