Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aviator41

Are these worth anything?

7 posts in this topic

I'm replacing the raised chrome chaparral logo on my 1995 1830 with vinyl cut logos because there were a couple of letters missing on the port side. The starboard side logo is perfect as are the birds and the remaining letters on the port side. 

I know that these raised logos aren't being made anymore, are the pieces I have left worth anything?

2 hours ago, johnmullaly said:

could you measure how tall they are?? i'd be interested in a H and the bird head

Here's a photo of the lettering from the side missing letters. The white dots are rubbing compound and would wash off. They will need a good washing and a re-application of mounting tape, but there are no cracks or other damage that I can see. Sorry for the lousy pic, I did this in a rush as I headed out to the truck to go to work this morning. I can provide a more detailed photo this evening if you like.

I'd sure like to see them get used, especially since they're not made anymore.

chaplogo.jpg

16 hours ago, BoatingSam said:

Yes they are worth something. Depending on price I may be open to purchasing. 

Sam, PM me a reasonable offer and they're yours.

I guess I may have been a bit impulsive because I don't really need them lol. But definitely post them up on eBay. I would pay around $30 if I did need them due to the fact that some are missing( is that too high or low?)  Things like that will sell on eBay in a flash.