Onefastaudi

TV replacement

Hello y'all. 

Quick question: has anybody removed the "big" TV on the aft wall right above the aft cabin on Signature 350?

Because for the life of me, I can't figure out how that thing is affixed to the wall.  

Thank you y'all. 

Look around the back where the tv is attached to the bulkhead, push the wall material back the screws are there.

10 minutes ago, Big Fun said:

Look around the back where the tv is attached to the bulkhead, push the wall material back the screws are there.

Thank you. I'll check on that. 

22 hours ago, Big Fun said:

Pushed the fabric, run my fingers around, no screws to be found... :-(

wondering if it's mounted through the panel and if I have to remove the entire wall panel. :-0

I just removed our TV from that wall on our 350.  The one just to the right as you come down the steps.  The stock TV is a Sharp, not sure of exact size.  If your TV is like mine, you should see 3 screws on the top of the TV holding a bracket, and 3 on the bottom.  Chaparral made a custom aluminum bracket, mounted vertically to the TV, and extends above and below the TV.  That bracket is mounted to the plywood behind the fabric with T female screw sets.  The screw sets will stay in place as  you take out the 3 lower and 3 top screws.

Remove the bottom three screws first, then the two outside screws on the top leaving the middle top screw to hold it in place.  With a helper to hold the TV Its an older one and heavier than today's TV's), unscrew the last middle top screw. 

As it comes down you'll have to hold the TV so you can disconnect all of the cables and power cord.

11 hours ago, rdlegacy said:

I just removed our TV from that wall on our 350.  The one just to the right as you come down the steps.  The stock TV is a Sharp, not sure of exact size.  If your TV is like mine, you should see 3 screws on the top of the TV holding a bracket, and 3 on the bottom.  Chaparral made a custom aluminum bracket, mounted vertically to the TV, and extends above and below the TV.  That bracket is mounted to the plywood behind the fabric with T female screw sets.  The screw sets will stay in place as  you take out the 3 lower and 3 top screws.

Remove the bottom three screws first, then the two outside screws on the top leaving the middle top screw to hold it in place.  With a helper to hold the TV Its an older one and heavier than today's TV's), unscrew the last middle top screw. 

As it comes down you'll have to hold the TV so you can disconnect all of the cables and power cord.

Zero screws, I finally asked a tech at work, I hate bugging them with my own stuff, with the absence of a plate or of any visible screws, he thinks I have to undo all the screws that are holding the wall paneling, and that the tv may be bolted through. I'll try this weekend. :-0

I like that pre assembled T V method from a assembly line point of view.  Faster & cheaper. NO SS screws & brackets.  ASSUME that, until you check with Chap.