drewm3i

Thinking about selling my 2335 cuddy and upgrading

5 hours ago, Dennis A said:

If you only knew then what you know now.

Ugh, I wish I could go back and warn my former self.

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/d/east-palatka-2001-chaparral-265-ssi/7112867155.html

Too big??

This looks familiar....https://baltimore.craigslist.org/bod/d/essex-1997-chaparral-235-sport/7113199270.html

3 hours ago, drewm3i said:

Hahaha, well hurry up and get the new one so we can come down and visit you with the 276 and do some FLA boating/snorkeling & fishing that we've been dying to do for a few years, now.  This might be our last summer with the 276 so need to get out there as much as possible.  Leaving the truck and trailer in Miami without knowing who or how reputable the yard is and how safe they would be while cruising all the way down to Islamorda by boat and staying down there while worrying about the truck and trailer doesn't sit well with me.  So if we just trailered all the way to the keys and hooked up there, that would be the best way to go.  But we'll have to see when they open things up and how soon you're back in a Chappy.

2 hours ago, Hatem said:

Hahaha, well hurry up and get the new one so we can come down and visit you with the 276 and do some FLA boating/snorkeling & fishing that we've been dying to do for a few years, now.  This might be our last summer with the 276 so need to get out there as much as possible.  Leaving the truck and trailer in Miami without knowing who or how reputable the yard is and how safe they would be while cruising all the way down to Islamorda by boat and staying down there while worrying about the truck and trailer doesn't sit well with me.  So if we just trailered all the way to the keys and hooked up there, that would be the best way to go.  But we'll have to see when they open things up and how soon you're back in a Chappy.

Indeed my friend!