Mi3sons

Boater xmas gifts under 50 Rudolfs

14 posts in this topic

How about a list of gifts to give a boater under 50 Rudolfs. I was thinking fender or dock lines, flares, small tool kit, bottle or 2 of boat care products like 303 stuff, wax, Relief Captain Morgan, trailer lock, first aid kit and so on .....

My son gave me a waterproof bag last Christmas. Comes in handy when I have to anchor slightly offshore and wade into the beech. Carry your phone, blue tooth speaker, lunch,etc. Great gift I use it a lot.

I always get new fleece fender covers.  They take a beating rubbing against the dock all season.  This year I'm also asking for a trailer tire monitoring system that monitors temp and pressure.  More than 50 Rudolphs but it'll be nice pc. of mind.:)

1 hour ago, Chaparral Rider said:

Hoping to get some Chap coozies for xmas.  

A great idea.  A friend once gave me a matching set of six.  They still live on the boat . . . the coozies, not the friends.

Unbreakable wine glasses.

Not sure if these are the exact one my wife got me but we love sitting on the boat at the dock (or anchored in front of it) and sipping our wine.

https://www.amazon.com/Shatterproof-Stemless-KitchenReady-Reusable-Unbreakable/dp/B016KXWF58/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1481049065&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=unbreakable+wine+glasses&psc=1

1 hour ago, WhatNext said:

Unbreakable wine glasses.

Not sure if these are the exact one my wife got me but we love sitting on the boat at the dock (or anchored in front of it) and sipping our wine.

https://www.amazon.com/Shatterproof-Stemless-KitchenReady-Reusable-Unbreakable/dp/B016KXWF58/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1481049065&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=unbreakable+wine+glasses&psc=1

I purchased plastic wine glasses last year for the Admiral.  Another thing I got a few yrs ago was a set of Tervis Tumblers with the name of the boat on them.

Thanks for some good ideas. I like the flying shark because you can use it now.

6D6D78AA-BF1D-4F7B-99E2-94A7477662D4_zps

44 clams