DW

Tablerock anyone??

9 posts in this topic

We're looking forward to warmer weather and getting to boat on Tablerock Lake in our "new to us" '08 256 SSX. Just wondering how many others go to Tablerock? We've been checking out a few properties in the Kimberling City area ......might just have to retire and live somewhere down there.

Don

Kimberling city to Big Cedar is busier. But that relative to what your used to. West end of lake is more peaceful. North side too. However the funniest day we ever had there was on west end crossing down into Arkansas. We like the lake a lot. Would love a place on the west side someday. 

Great lake for us as well!! We've stayed at Big Cedar quite a bit and have been staying at Paradise Point the past few times. It's part of Big Cedar but over the hill and never as busy. Plus they have slips right there. We have really enjoyed the Kimberling City area and up the White River area. A lot of good boating and swimming areas.

We're looking at a few places in that area to possibly buy....it would be terrible to have to live there and retire!! Lol. 

Best place to stay in Kimberling City is at the Port of Kimberling Hotel. It's the newest and cleanest in the area.

We're headed to the Kimberling City area this weekend. Looks like the weather will be better than today!! Tom, do you ever boat in the Alton pool area? I have always thought it might be interesting to try if it was safe. I haven't been on that part of the river since I was a kid.

Don 

Definitely need to get there with my own boat.  I went there as a kid with my parents and always enjoyed myself.