What's under my boat!

Looking to add some electronics to my boat.  I want to be able to see what's under it and the depth (don't care about fish), and gps chartplotting with the ability to mark the map when I see something underneath that says don't go here.  

I'd also like to integrate engine monitoring such as fuel flow, gph, etc, and at a later date ais and radar.  

Is there a single unit out there that can do all of this?  Reliably?  Fresh water only if that helps in the reliability department. 

Thanks for your insight!

2 hours ago, cyclops2 said:

If you want advanced warning of hitting bottom ?    Not much at any speed will prevent a CRUNCH.   Do you want CRUNCH protection ?

In addition to everything else a bundle like this provides.. I tend to hide in places that most people wouldn't normal go. Until now I creep into places using the force.  So far I've been lucky.  I'd like to sneak using technology assistance. 

init6

I do that thing all summer.   BUT   I am in a 16' Aluminum fish boat 15" transom height, O B transom. I only need 8" of water.  The O B motor is NOT LOCKED down. It bumps, lifts & slides over ledges with no prop nicks. I use OARS in the 16'. I use the Chap 186 as a mother towboat to the shallow spot.  I anchor. REMOVE the distributor rotor of the Chap !! I take it with me in the small boat.  Never dinged the Chap or the shallow draft Aluminum...............Guys really do need more than 1 boat. The Chap is a 34" deep prop banger.

Buy the cheap aluminum with a 9,9 hp for small waters.  Park Rangers are then no problem.

21 hours ago, init6 said:

That sounds like everything I will want except for the engine stats.  Bookmarked that page. Thank you. 

It has the engine stats...if you have a NEMA2K network from your engine.  Also, this bundle is often times offered on sale for $200 less, however there's a new rebate now for $200.  That may be their new way of putting it on sale.

• 2 weeks later...

New system installed!  I'm not too pleased with my metalworking (I rushed the dash panel cutting and it shows), but the system works great.  I've only tested it from the launch ramp around the marina to our slip, but everything worked as it should.  The downvision looks really cool.  Very excited to get out on the lake and see how it does at speed.  Here are the shots:

9ABC4BEA-A844-4BFD-B9BC-07DCEA9F0F94.jpg

5FF4B490-5580-40C7-888A-07CC3C7C507A.jpg

0F61355E-A801-4051-AAC8-5CD36C42DAC5.jpg

DDF88057-D61D-456D-A7EB-684FC9D323B5.jpg

7 hours ago, TexasPilot71 said:

New system installed!  I'm not too pleased with my metalworking (I rushed the dash panel cutting and it shows), but the system works great.  I've only tested it from the launch ramp around the marina to our slip, but everything worked as it should.  The downvision looks really cool.  Very excited to get out on the lake and see how it does at speed.  Here are the shots:

9ABC4BEA-A844-4BFD-B9BC-07DCEA9F0F94.jpg

5FF4B490-5580-40C7-888A-07CC3C7C507A.jpg

0F61355E-A801-4051-AAC8-5CD36C42DAC5.jpg

DDF88057-D61D-456D-A7EB-684FC9D323B5.jpg

Very cool.  We now know who to follow in Bimini!  Does it do weather as well?

2 hours ago, Duane2135 said:

Very cool.  We now know who to follow in Bimini!  Does it do weather as well?

It does indeed have a weather function. Not sure how well it works as the range is about 24 miles. Hopefully we won't have to use it going to/from Bimini!