Here Is my story.  In 2016 I bought a Yamaha VX HO Cruiser.  In 2017. Yamaha VX Limited.  Nice triton 2up trailer too.

Big giant pain in the arse owning two IMO.

- Takes up tons of space 

- Makes my water fun a lot less fun because I then have three machines to deal with including the boat and putting up with the wife bitching on which kid took which machine where :)

- Two machines to winterize and store.

- Had a Family friend injured on one and was off work for three months.

....I could go on.  

So this year I bought a 2019 FX SVHO Cruiser and traded the other two.  Dealer offered me $18,500 for them as a trade Credit.  I walked away no money at all.  Maybe I could have sold them for 20k....tops.  After all they are about 10,500 new plus a trailer.  But they are used now.

i thought the deal was fair and paid no sales tax and didn’t have to deal with jerks and losers on Craig’s list.  Seriously, used PWCs brings out the worst of society.  Last time I sold one I had people wanting me to give them a loan, Joy rides....nightmare.  When I did sell it the guy crashed it on his test ride into the shore.  But I had his money.  I just drove away.

19 hours ago, WaterDR said:

Last time I sold one I had people wanting me to give them a loan, Joy rides....nightmare.  When I did sell it the guy crashed it on his test ride into the shore.  But I had his money.  I just drove away.

I had the same experience when I sold the last boat. I let the marina do it for me. What a joy!