Shout out for your favorite lake or river

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 12:29 PM, Wingnut said:

So Mary has expressed her desire for relocation back to Florida. I built my place here on the Upper Chesapeake in 2003, but no longer have need for 6 bedrooms on 2-1/2 acres. I will miss my out-building workshop as Man-Land has it all, but the time has come to downsize. Looking hard at the Tampa Gulf Coast area, with interest specifically in the area of Charlotte Harbor. You can't help but be concerned with all discussion revolving around recreational water quality there. I would be very appreciative if any of you could share any real world experience. We have rented a home in Cape Coral for Nov-Dec this year, but it is on their fresh water canal system. If we do relocate to S/W Florida, home will have easy harbor access, hydra hoist, large outside living space, bird cage, garage, and a heated pool. Many options there that would suit our needs but I keep looking for the razor blade in the apple. New Cobia 277 CC with twin 250's looks to have the off-shore boating needs covered and my Chap will go to someone who limits their activity to bays, lakes, and rivers. Any thoughts out there?  W

I am looking to cape coral for the future, i will like to go next year but the wife is not ready mother in law do not want to go.

What was youre openeum on cape coral when you stay there? I will like to be in between the two bridge in the salt water.   

On 9/11/2018 at 12:29 PM, Wingnut said:

So Mary has expressed her desire for relocation back to Florida. I built my place here on the Upper Chesapeake in 2003, but no longer have need for 6 bedrooms on 2-1/2 acres. I will miss my out-building workshop as Man-Land has it all, but the time has come to downsize. Looking hard at the Tampa Gulf Coast area, with interest specifically in the area of Charlotte Harbor. You can't help but be concerned with all discussion revolving around recreational water quality there. I would be very appreciative if any of you could share any real world experience. We have rented a home in Cape Coral for Nov-Dec this year, but it is on their fresh water canal system. If we do relocate to S/W Florida, home will have easy harbor access, hydra hoist, large outside living space, bird cage, garage, and a heated pool. Many options there that would suit our needs but I keep looking for the razor blade in the apple. New Cobia 277 CC with twin 250's looks to have the off-shore boating needs covered and my Chap will go to someone who limits their activity to bays, lakes, and rivers. Any thoughts out there?  W

I am looking to cape coral for the future, i will like to go next year but the wife is not ready mother in law do not want to go.

What was youre openeum on cape coral when you stay there? I will like to be in between the two bridge in the salt water.   

• 2 months later...