TomStyp

Need Contact Info

Hello All,

I can use some help.  Ordered a new Chaparral and visited the authorized dealer today to look it over.  Very disappointed in the quality of the boat and the honesty/integrity of the dealer. Can    anyone provide me with the name, email and phone number of the top customer service executive at Chaparral corporate?  I need to speak to someone immediately.  Thanks much.

There's "contact us" on the website that allows for an Email to Corporate Headquarters.  I would start there.  I would put something in CAPS in the title and then explain the issue, etc.. along with contact information so they can contact you via cell phone, etc.

Can you describe the issues, etc..  would be interested in hearing what they are so we can follow along as you pursue this.

Did you ask your dealer for escalation contacts?

What are the rights of a individual if they refuse to take delivery due to a poor product?

I assume a deposit was paid at the time of order.

Most deposits are non-refundable.  The dealer paid for the boat when he got it.   Without knowing the issues that you observed, it would be hard to suggest a remedy.

18 hours ago, Phillbo said:

What are the rights of a individual if they refuse to take delivery due to a poor product?

I assume a deposit was paid at the time of order.

yeah would be interesting, but I would forfeit a depost before accepting junk, and then threaten litigation.  Deposits are not so iron clad all the time anyways