aviator41

Anyone need Chrome letters?

Guys I'm sorry I've not mailed out letters. I know it's been a very long time. Shortly after this post was put up, I lost my 22 year old daughter suddenly. Her death turned my world upside down and inside out and plunged myself and my wife into a nightmare that I would not wish on anyone. Parents aren't supposed to bury their children. But this is a boat forum, not a grief forum - so enough of that. I am just now coming to grips with this new normal and starting to pick up some tasks where they fell, including sending these letters.

I will try and get the letters mailed out this week/weekend. 

My family and I wish you and all those it has affected can find peace through such a trying time

Sorry for your loss.  It has to be very heartbreaking.  We shouldn't have to bury our kids.  Never received the letters if you mailed them.

I replaced my boat letters about a year ago and kept the old ones.  Now I am cleaning out the garage and need to get rid of them.  I have one birds head logo, one full set of chaparral lettering and one set that is missing only the C.  Looking to sale all of them together.  Letters are 1.25" tall.  Logo is 1.75" tall x 10.75" long.  Will take best reasonable offer.

Chaparral.jpg

Been searching the web for a "P" for Father's Day for my husband.  He is still super pissed at our friend that ran a jet ski into our boat and knocked it off.  Hoping if I found a replacement, he would settle down.  We have a 1994 1930 SS.  Thanks

I just found this post and read the comments - I'm so very sorry you lost your daughter. : (

I would be interested in the letter "L" if you still have any available.

Thank you!