aviator41

Anyone need Chrome letters?

Due to missing a few letters on one side of our 1995 1830 SS, I've pulled all the letters and the birds heads from both sides of the boat and replaced them with vinyl copies.

It's my understanding that these letters can be very hard to come by so I thought I'd toss this out there to see if anyone needs them.

The port side is missing a couple of letters. the starboard side has them all. both birds are in good shape as well. If you are interested, get a hold of me here.

Can I ask how large your vinyl replacements were and where you got them?  My letters alone are 5" high x 24" long not including the logo

I can get measurements and photos this evening for you. The vinyl that I ordered was larger than the plastic/chrome letters that were replaced.

26 minutes ago, Gamblingdave said:

I do I do just lost an R on sunday

Dave,

I'll get an R packaged and out to you tomorrow.

Victor

Thanks Aviator but it'd require a much larger sticker. I appreciate you taking the time to measure that for me sir. 

Auggie

14 minutes ago, Auggie said:

Thanks Aviator but it'd require a much larger sticker. I appreciate you taking the time to measure that for me sir. 

Auggie

You bet.

I know I am missing a letter or two.  Boat is out at marina.  I will check and see if you have any thing left once I see what I need

I just looked and I could use the "A" the second one not the one with the bird attached.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, coachtrav said:

I currently own a haparral and a chaparra. I would be interested in the c and the l

Both L's are gone, but I can send you a 'C' - PM me your address.

If you mailed mine they never arrived.  

Hi. We have been looking for a P for quit awhile.  And yes very hard to find.  If you have one available we would be very interested.  My husband says it is the small chrome block letter we are looking for.  Thank you!!!  Our boat is a 1996 chapparral 1830

Edited by Carla
Added info

Ya  I never got the first R if you sent it and now I lost the same #%^$&%$ R on the other side

looks like it time to debadge and go to stickers

I need a C and L if still available! Been looking for the longest time.