Toddavid

Who's out this weekend?

35 posts in this topic

Was supposed to splash it Sat, BUT showered off & o, had other plans yesterday, today total wash out. Should've cancelled golf Fri. & taken it out them !!!!!

Still waiting to try it out?!?!?!

my wknd was a total washout.  Had a softball tournament Saturday & Sunday. Monday rained all day, planned to take off today (Tues) but it's raining again so no boating once again!

Well had to work this morning then had a relative pick up a car this afternoon and the son has a 14u baseball game at noon tomorrow so not going to make it out this weekend. Low 80's today and upper 80's tomorrow. Beat. Then low 90's Monday and Tuesday. Last 2 days of school so we cant even play hookie.:angry:

7 minutes ago, Mi3sons said:

son has a 14u baseball game

When my kids did travel ball the boat sat for 2 years, I feel ya.

2 minutes ago, phills fan said:

When my kids did travel ball the boat sat for 2 years, I feel ya.

Yup, not doing travel this year, it's through the school. This is the only weekend game on the schedule. Thank goodness.

we are deep into the travel softball season.  2 tournaments to go!  My daughter also plays 14U rec ball (I coach both) and my younger daughter plays travel soccer and 8U rec softball.  Needless to say, we haven't spent a wknd on the boat yet!  However, I played hookie yesterday and spent the day on the boat by myself!  I FINALLY got to really enjoy my stereo upgrades (speakers, sub).  Gotta say, it sounds really good and I totally enjoyed having my music cranked all day.  i also bought a 15W Battery Tender solar charger to put a trickle charge on the battery while I'm on the hook.  Seems to work but hard to tell for sure.

2 hours ago, MonkeySeaII said:

we are deep into the travel softball season.  2 tournaments to go!  My daughter also plays 14U rec ball (I coach both) and my younger daughter plays travel soccer and 8U rec softball.  Needless to say, we haven't spent a wknd on the boat yet!  However, I played hookie yesterday and spent the day on the boat by myself!  I FINALLY got to really enjoy my stereo upgrades (speakers, sub).  Gotta say, it sounds really good and I totally enjoyed having my music cranked all day.  i also bought a 15W Battery Tender solar charger to put a trickle charge on the battery while I'm on the hook.  Seems to work but hard to tell for sure.

Alone on the boat at times is nice.

1 hour ago, phills fan said:

Alone on the boat at times is nice.

yes it is.  Peaceful!  I took a nice little nap and just enjoyed taking a nice ride around the empty lake

I was gonna take today off and go with the wife but they said its going to rain pitchforks and hammer handles later today. O well.

I launched the boat on Sunday after I completed some repairs.  The lake was PACKED.  I've never seen it this packed except for on a holiday weekend.  We chalked it up to the fact that we've had so much rain, and now it's finally nice so everyone took advantage of the nice weather.

I took yesterday (Monday) off, and I launched the boat that day as well.  Wasn't nearly as busy on the lake, but the weather was in the mid 80s.  Love it!