Chaparral Web Team

Adobe pdf's of Boat Technical

2006 265 SSI

i have been trying to find out how to bump the horse power and how much horse power the volvo dp will handle. i have the 8.1 (375 hp) but i am running at 4500 feet i would like to break the 50 mph mark TONY

I have a 1999 Signature 300 that has a leak in the fuel tank someplace toward the bow end of the tank. I’ve removed the wooden “panel” near the engines but I can’t see the leak. So, I assume it’s further up the tank. I need to know where I can find a OEM replacement tank and what the tanks specifications are. A line drawing of the tank from the manufacture would be great so the replacement team ca see how it’s put together.

Any other ideas, experiences or procedures on how to remove this tank would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brad

It the specification for 1999 Sunesta the same as what you show for th 1998?

Does anyone know the dimension from the bottom of the boat to where the trailer (lift cradle) running boards sit?

Anyone have a any info where i can get a hold of the spec sheet for a 1992 2350 SX with possibly the picture of the origonal brocher at that time... Thanks....

1993 180sl, any specs at all, i am looking at purchasing one but the guys info and the sheet for the 95 dont seem to add up, he said the specs should be the same.

mainly im looking for the weight limit for the boat, and the fuel capacity, and the mercruiser 3.0l hp ratings.

thank you in advance

I have a 1982 Chaparral 214 hull id FGBF0369M82F. Would like to know gas tank cap. and weight empty. Thanks in advance.post-5362-1243860681_thumb.jpg

I have a 1982 Chaparral 214 hull id FGBF0369M82F. Would like to know gas tank cap. and weight empty. Thanks in advance.post-5362-1243860681_thumb.jpg

That's a tough one. Try downloading the brochure for your year model. There is a chance the specs are listed there.

That's a tough one. Try downloading the brochure for your year model. There is a chance the specs are listed there.

Thanks found what i was looking for.

i need the specs 1979 19'

Check this LINK. That is going to be about all there is.

Welcome to the forum Three Amigos . We are glad you are here and believe that you will find answers to a lot of your questions. We also provide some humor, of course at no charge to you other than the initiation fee you paid to join this forum ;)

A few pointers for you to do (if you have not already done so) to help us help you:

1. Using My Controls, add into your signature your location (geographic area)

2. Using My Controls, add into your signature the type of boat you have and its mechanical systems, such as boat type, engine, drives, etc. This way you don't have to type it into to every post you put up. This will help us help you a lot! Without it, you may not get any answers.

3. Use the Search feature of the forum. There is a lot of good information on this forum that will answer many of your questions. We have a lot of experts here with a large amount of life experience.

4. Take a minute to review our Terms of Service. There is good information in there that you will want to know including that we cannot discuss pricing. But read some of our other posts on here to learn the work around for that. ;)

5. We like pictures a lot! So when you get a chance, post some pics of your ride. Read through this thread to learn more about how to do so.

6. Take some time to look through the Information Center (Chaparral Boats Owners Club > Chaparral Boats Forum > Info Center) located under Chaparral Boats Forum on the main page. From there you will find parts guides, brochures, manuals, specifications, canvas installation manuals, vinyl care information, square gauge setup, weather links, computer desktop backgrounds, etc. Lots of good stuff there for you and your Chaparral!

7. Come back early and often to post. We are a community of friendly and some of us are border-line psychotic. But we admit to it and that's the first step to recovery ;)

Again, welcome to the asylum/forum and we look forward to more from you. Don't be a stranger.

Boatingillness.jpg

Is there a placard by the helm controls that shows total passengers, how much each can weigh, how much crap they can bring on board, and the max size of the engine?

Welcome to the forum aleavell. We are glad you are here and believe that you will find answers to a lot of your questions. We also provide some humor, of course at no charge to you other than the initiation fee you paid to join this forum ;)

A few pointers for you to do (if you have not already done so) to help us help you:

1. Using My Controls, add into your signature your location (geographic area)

2. Using My Controls, add into your signature the type of boat you have and its mechanical systems, such as boat type, engine, drives, etc. This way you don't have to type it into to every post you put up. This will help us help you a lot! Without it, you may not get any answers.

3. Use the Search feature of the forum. There is a lot of good information on this forum that will answer many of your questions. We have a lot of experts here with a large amount of life experience.

4. Take a minute to review our Terms of Service. There is good information in there that you will want to know including that we cannot discuss pricing. But read some of our other posts on here to learn the work around for that. ;)

5. We like pictures a lot! So when you get a chance, post some pics of your ride. Read through this thread to learn more about how to do so.

6. Take some time to look through the Information Center (Chaparral Boats Owners Club > Chaparral Boats Forum > Info Center) located under Chaparral Boats Forum on the main page. From there you will find parts guides, brochures, manuals, specifications, canvas installation manuals, vinyl care information, square gauge setup, weather links, computer desktop backgrounds, etc. Lots of good stuff there for you and your Chaparral!

7. Come back early and often to post. We are a community of friendly and some of us are border-line psychotic. But we admit to it and that's the first step to recovery ;)

Again, welcome to the asylum/forum and we look forward to more from you. Don't be a stranger.

I bought a 2001 230SSI ser. no. FGBS1151D101. Can you tell me what size and horsepower the original engine has?

I bought a 2001 230SSI ser. no. FGBS1151D101. Can you tell me what size and horsepower the original engine has?

Try http://www.boatfax.com/. That should help you.

Try http://www.boatfax.com/. That should help you.

Thanks for the help but I just called Mercruiser Customer Service and gave them the engine ser. no. and they told me what I have. Thanks again

Thanks for the help but I just called Mercruiser Customer Service and gave them the engine ser. no. and they told me what I have. Thanks again

Glad you were able to solve it!