jemeade

Bow Filler Cushion & Hardware

7 posts in this topic

Need a bow filler cushion and hardware for a 2004 Chaparral 256 SSI.  The upholstery is platinum colored.  Any thoughts where I can get one?  Can no longer get one from Chaparral.

On 7/19/2017 at 4:15 PM, jemeade said:

Need a bow filler cushion and hardware for a 2004 Chaparral 256 SSI.  The upholstery is platinum colored.  Any thoughts where I can get one?  Can no longer get one from Chaparral.

It may not be very cheap, but a good upholstery or canvas shop can duplicate you one.

Do you have any in your area, if you do, take them a sample of the design and color, or colors.  Denny.

2 hours ago, jemeade said:

Thanks, but I also need the hardware to keep it from falling through.

What kind of hardware do you need/

I really don't know because I have never seen what I need.  The aft cushion is held by three plastic pieces with two supporting metal rods.  I figure I need something similar for the bow cushion.

The bow filler cushion on my 2006 220 is supported by two plastic pieces into which fit three metal rods.  Sorry, I don't have any pics.

11 hours ago, jemeade said:

I really don't know because I have never seen what I need.  The aft cushion is held by three plastic pieces with two supporting metal rods.  I figure I need something similar for the bow cushion.

Can you take pictures of the opening  and of the bottom of the other 2 cushions?