RaystownLaker

Storage Compartment on H2O getting wet

4 posts in this topic

In the specs for our 2016 H2O sport, the various storage compartments (bow, console, starboard, etc) all claim they will "keep your on-board items dry".  But we noticed that they were getting wet, and that the various compartments are indeed connected by "holes" that will allow water to flow along the hull.  Am I missing something?  Alternatively is there something I can use to hold items up off the hull to keep them dry?

Thanks

Don't have this issue on mine. Maybe you have a clog in the system somewhere and the water isn't draining then sloshes back up. Only area that stays a bit moist for us is the toy storage locker. I found it wasn't draining properly and used a wet vac to suck the water out of the drain hole. I guess that unclogged it and we haven't really had any issues since. 

Thanks, It sounds like the water was getting in somewhere else. (then since all of the compartments appear to be connected (????)) it moved around.  Ill have to look more closely at each compartment the next time I have it out.

Is the bilge pump running ?  Run the bilge pump with the dash switch. Did that empty it ?  Your float is stuck off.