Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MonkeySeaII

Wallypalooza

3 posts in this topic

This wknd is Lake Wally Fest which includes Wallypalooza on Saturday.  Floating barge with live music all day and other events all around the lake.  Great time!!  I'll be anchored near the stage all day Saturday!

Going back to N.Y. St.Lawrence River this weekend. Please post pics and more info. I have never heard of Wallypalooza before, only 90 miles away.

23 hours ago, edreg104 said:

Going back to N.Y. St.Lawrence River this weekend. Please post pics and more info. I have never heard of Wallypalooza before, only 90 miles away.

I've been boating on the Paupack for 10 years now and this is the 3rd year we are going to Wallypalooza.  Previously, we steered clear of the event because of all the boats.  But we decided to try it and we had a blast.  Hundreds of boats rafted together in front of a floating barge with live music from 11-6.  Everyone floats around in tubes/rafts/etc. in front of the stage.  Just a great time and we always meet new people.  There's also live music at most of the local bar/restaurants, a boat show and a boat parade.  It's a really fun wknd!  They also have shuttle buses so people can leave their cars and not worry about parking.