SG Boater

5.0 in 210 SSI

81 posts in this topic

More than you think. In the left side I have four fenders and a bathroom waste basket with my docklines inside. In the right side I have a dry storage tub, my BBQ grill, a first aid kit, and my emergency prop. You won't get skis or anything like that in there, though.  All of that space can be accessed from under the bowseat cushions but you can't use the vertical space in there very well from under those. It's one of the best mods I made. My Youtube vid on it....

It took a while till schedules matched, but finally hooked up with the seller and brought home the maroon and white '05 210 from TN (KY Lake).  Thanks for all the help.  I'll have more questions down the road and will be looking into a couple mods shown here, ie. easily removable bench seat, hatches in the consoles, etc.  Unfortunately this one doesn't have the snap on covers which isn't too bad, got a full custom cover for trailering before I went down (good thing, rained all the way home), but I will miss the bow cover.  If anyone has some time to kill over the winter and cares to trace their bow cover onto a sheet or something I can use as a pattern, let me know.  Unfortunately, can't get the OEM ones anymore and I'd have to take it somewhere to have one made, unless I can supply a pattern.

Thanks again.

:clapsmiley:   Way to go!! Looked like a clean boat on the pics. You may be best off just having the covers made. They will install the snaps and have everything lined up correctly. Good thing  you have the full one.

How is it fitting in the garage?

Tomnjo, sent you a pm.  The old boat is still in the garage, likely there till spring when the selling market improves.  So the old one is still on the side where I want to eventually want to slide this one.  For now, it's just backed straight in.  A little tight to fit my Truck in there with both boats, but it goes.  Jeep fits easily so that's probably what will live in that garage this winter..

1 hour ago, SG Boater said:

Tomnjo, sent you a pm.  The old boat is still in the garage, likely there till spring when the selling market improves.  So the old one is still on the side where I want to eventually want to slide this one.  For now, it's just backed straight in.  A little tight to fit my Truck in there with both boats, but it goes.  Jeep fits easily so that's probably what will live in that garage this winter..

There is never enough garage space...

brick

15 minutes ago, brick said:

There is never enough garage space...

brick

Ain't that the truth.....