Tony Stalter

Old style letters

16 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, TNBrett said:

It's not a blue bird. It's a chaparral cock aka roadrunner. 

Just a side note.  I have a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner for a hot rod in the garage.  Now I have a road runner on the water too.  Coincidence or fate?  Hmmm.

6 minutes ago, Roady68 said:

Just a side note.  I have a 1969 Plymouth Road Runner for a hot rod in the garage.  Now I have a road runner on the water too.  Coincidence or fate?  Hmmm.

You are consistent. Nice choice!

brick

1 hour ago, Tony Stalter said:

Is it not still a "BIRD"

An animal with wings that is capable of flight but prefers running is not a real bird in my book.

3 hours ago, Dennis A said:

An animal with wings that is capable of flight but prefers running is not a real bird in my book.

There sure is a bunch of kids on this forum. If your not interested in the items I have for sale. Then you do not need to make any comments

10 minutes ago, Tony Stalter said:

There sure is a bunch of kids on this forum. If your not interested in the items I have for sale. Then you do not need to make any comments

True, we do like to have fun here.  But you missed the Terms of Agreement when you joined recently that says no buy/sell allowed on this site...

brick

5 minutes ago, brick said:

True, we do like to have fun here.  But you missed the Terms of Agreement when you joined recently that says no buy/sell allowed on this site...

brick

Beat me to it....

8 hours ago, Tony Stalter said:

Is it not still a "BIRD"

Mine aren't blue though.  B)

I honestly meant nothing by it.  I just thought it was an interesting fact others might enjoy.  

15 minutes ago, TNBrett said:

Mine aren't blue though.  B)

I honestly meant nothing by it.  I just thought it was an interesting fact others might enjoy.  

That's how I took it...

brick

I have an '04 190ssi and I'm missing the letter " L "  Is your old lettering the same as mine, if so I will take one " L " thank you sir.

31 minutes ago, roost812 said:

I have an '04 190ssi and I'm missing the letter " L "  Is your old lettering the same as mine, if so I will take one " L " thank you sir.

Yes sir they are coming off a 2005 210 SSI. So I am sure they are the same.