Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TNBrett

Football Season

11 posts in this topic

I don't care one bit about football.  But, I sure am glad so many others do.  It was a great day on the lake.  Beautiful weather, beautiful water, and I could wake board in the main part of the lake at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.  

7 minutes ago, TNBrett said:

I don't care one bit about football.  But, I sure am glad so many others do.  It was a great day on the lake.  Beautiful weather, beautiful water, and I could wake board in the main part of the lake at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.  

Agreed, some would rather watch people have fun, while others seek their own fun!

Agreed. Went out Saturday and it felt like we had the lake to ourselves. Hopefully temperatures hold for a few more weeks. :)

49 minutes ago, Duane2135 said:

Agreed, some would rather watch people have fun, while others seek their own fun!

Whaaat?? I thought Texans lived for football.   :D

Well, we had two NFL teams leave our town so you know how I feel......:unsure:

I'm a huge Phila Eagles fan.  However, when the weather is so nice like it has been, I can't sit inside and watch tv.  So I put the game on the radio and go about my outdoor business!

I like football and boating. If the weather is good, I go boating and listen to the game on the radio. Best of both worlds. I do prefer college football to the pros.

I love football would I miss it for a good day on the water possibly, if there was a good game going might be hard to miss.  With that said its not just football, kids are back in school, people start putting toys away, it gets cold etc.  Wherever I have been boating slows down the weekend after labor day

We are hockey fans. Never seem to be out on the boat during a hockey game, though. We did make a long playoff run into May a couple of years back and got close......

4 hours ago, tomnjo said:

We did make a long playoff run into May a couple of years back and got close......

I have a feeling they'll be back this year.