Jonny40QBH

OK.. THAT was expensive!!!

28 posts in this topic

Some of that stuff the dealer throws it at delivery..... All you have to ask.  Sometimes yes sometimes no.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, Toddler said:

Some of that stuff the dealer throws it at delivery..... All you have to ask.  Sometimes yes sometimes no.

When I bought my boat, after the dealer thought we  had fully negotiated the deal, but before I gave him the deposit check, I got up and walked over to his parts and accessories area and started grabbing stuff.  Fenders, lines, oil, drive lube, extra oil and fuel filter, a hat and a tee shirt and a few other items. All together is was about $450 worth of stuff in addition to the basic safety stuff they have to include.  The dealer laughed, said "well played" and threw it all into the deal. 

51 minutes ago, newboat2016 said:

When I bought my boat, after the dealer thought we  had fully negotiated the deal, but before I gave him the deposit check, I got up and walked over to his parts and accessories area and started grabbing stuff.  Fenders, lines, oil, drive lube, extra oil and fuel filter, a hat and a tee shirt and a few other items. All together is was about $450 worth of stuff in addition to the basic safety stuff they have to include.  The dealer laughed, said "well played" and threw it all into the deal. 

:clapsmiley::clapsmiley: