wkwcpapa

Shower Curtain Replacement

13 posts in this topic

My 2007 Signature 350 needs a new flame retardant mold/mildew resistant fabric shower curtain. Chaparral would like to charge me $218 for a replacement. Has anyone found a more economical solution?  Thanks in advance!

So flame retardant curtain is really a necessity ? Can't see any reason for that . I suppose if the boat was burning, you could wrap yourself up in the curtain, but for me, I would grab a life jacket and jump.  $10.99 mold/mildew resitant from Wally's or Amazon should be more than adequate IMO.  Good luck in your search.

what.  I think of 25 other things to be flam retardant that aren't on a boat, but a shower curtain, I wouldn't even be thinking about buying anything other than one from wallys

How does the guy at the parts counter even say that with a straight face?  "But Sir, it is flame retardant.  Think of your family's safety"

4 hours ago, wkwcpapa said:

My 2007 Signature 350 needs a new flame retardant mold/mildew resistant fabric shower curtain. Chaparral would like to charge me $218 for a replacement. Has anyone found a more economical solution?  Thanks in advance!

I'll take two LMAO

4 hours ago, newboat2016 said:

That's for the same guy who uses his blow dryer while in the shower!  

:yb624: