Denny

Tiny Pic

20 posts in this topic

Found this web sight.

11 Free Image Hosting Sites for Your Photos - LifewireUrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

https://www.lifewire.com › Do More › Web & Search › Best of the Web

Upload your images to these sites to share them easily. ... Wondering if there are there any good sites out there made purely for free image hosting? ... Here are 11 of the best sites that offer free image hosting and make the process of uploading and sharing your images easier than ever.

I have been playing around this one, so far it seems to be working.

Similar to Imgur and Free Image Hosting, Tinypic (a product of Photobucket) gives users a fast and simple way to upload and share photos without having to create or log into an account. Just choose the file you want to upload, add some optional tags, set the size you want and you're done.

Tinypic provides you with a simple link you can use to share your photo anywhere. Adding tags will help users who use Tinypic's search function to find relevant photos. Photos (and videos) that are not associated with a user account will remain on the site for at least 90 days, after which they may be removed if they haven't been viewed.

Best for: Uploading photos fast and sharing them anywhere online–especially forum message boards.

Max image size/storage: No larger than 1600px for both the width and height with file size limits of 100 MB. You can also upload videos up to five minutes in length. More »

This is some of what I have done with it so far. It has a few quirks, but so far it is the best that I have found.

Hope this is helpful.  Denny.

I am trying to add a video at the bottom, this is one of the quirks, it will not load automatically.

16c6ec0.jpg

http://tinypic.com/m/k2byqd/4

View My Video

Nice pics. Site has the same "problem" with ads as did photobucket. Made it difficult to view your pics because the ads were driving the computer to a hault.

13 hours ago, SST said:

Nice pics. Site has the same "problem" with ads as did photobucket. Made it difficult to view your pics because the ads were driving the computer to a hault.

Thanks, I will research the others.

On 10/19/2017 at 5:40 AM, TNBrett said:

Try this one.  

Thanks TNBRETT, I'll play with it. Can you put it in a post or just in the Gallery? What about videos?

TNBrett

You can put them in the posts.  That's where I do all of mine here from.  Just pics though, no videos.  The best part is zero ads.  I absolutely despise websites that are choked out with ads.  

14 minutes ago, TNBrett said:

You can put them in the posts.  That's where I do all of mine here from.  Just pics though, no videos.  The best part is zero ads.  I absolutely despise websites that are choked out with ads.  

I'm with you, I don't like commercials on TV either, that is why I tape everything.

Thanks again for the info, looking forward to trying it out.

test:  May have found another hosting site. Seems to only do photos, still need to find one that will allow videos. Does not seem to have any adds, check it out, give feed back. If this tests out good, let me know and I will run a new thread.Thanks, Denny.

PostImage is a very simple site that gives you free image hosting for life with or with creating an account first. When you upload, you can choose to have your photo resized for you using the selections from the given dropdown menu and even choose to have the photo expire so that it's deleted after one day, seven days, 31 days or never.

This site is primarily used for hosting images for forums and comes with a simple image upload mod forum users can install and use. You can upload multiple images at a time and choose to resize them for avatar use, message boards, web, email or computer monitors.

Best for: Uploading individual photos to be shared on forum message boards.

Max image size/storage: No specified file size or storage restrictions. More »

103_0367.jpg

0707141408a.jpg

6 hours ago, Denny said:

test:  May have found another hosting site. Seems to only do photos, still need to find one that will allow videos. Does not seem to have any adds, check it out, give feed back. If this tests out good, let me know and I will run a new thread.Thanks, Denny.

PostImage is a very simple site that gives you free image hosting for life with or with creating an account first. When you upload, you can choose to have your photo resized for you using the selections from the given dropdown menu and even choose to have the photo expire so that it's deleted after one day, seven days, 31 days or never.

This site is primarily used for hosting images for forums and comes with a simple image upload mod forum users can install and use. You can upload multiple images at a time and choose to resize them for avatar use, message boards, web, email or computer monitors.

Best for: Uploading individual photos to be shared on forum message boards.

Max image size/storage: No specified file size or storage restrictions. More »

103_0367.jpg

0707141408a.jpg

Love your ride it's an oldie similar to mine

Ya, the older ones seen to have an identity all their own.

My love affair has been on going since 92.

She is spoiled, gets more new toys every year.

Have reached the end of the road, no place left to put anything.

11 minutes ago, Auggie said:

Love your ride it's an oldie similar to mine

You could say that we have a couple of classics

The older ones seen to have an identity all their own.

My love affair has been on going since 92.

She is spoiled, gets more new toys every year.

Have reached the end of the road though, the list of toys is fulfilled, besides there is no place left to put anything. :)

Looking good as usual! I haven't joined another photo site since photobucket spilled the free ride. This looks interesting.

I was just looking at the pictures again.....Denny, what are those yellow and grey "cables" beneath the shelf aft of the frig?

3 hours ago, SST said:

Looking good as usual! I haven't joined another photo site since photobucket spilled the free ride. This looks interesting.

I was just looking at the pictures again.....Denny, what are those yellow and grey "cables" beneath the shelf aft of the frig?

Thanks Dan, it is a shore power cable, one of my projects, was I hard wired shore power to her.

I am in the process of getting 3rd party sharing for photos, which looks very promising. the other is for videos, which is a work in progress. I am testing them out on this post, once I get them fool proof, I will open up a new post. I will PM you.

This is a test also:

IMG_2722.jpg

Wow...not even signed up for an account and it lets me post a pic.  Nice work Denny! Even I can do it. haha

11 hours ago, SST said:

This is a test also:

IMG_2722.jpg

Wow...not even signed up for an account and it lets me post a pic.  Nice work Denny! Even I can do it. haha

Thanks, the only thing about not having an account I think, is that it will not save your photo when you close out of the site. If that is not important, then use it without opening an account.