Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Creative

Veethree gauges

6 posts in this topic

I have a 2012 Signature310 the marina we stay at took a lighting strike close to my boat. The surge took out my gauges insurance is taking care of i. The problem is Chaparral has been out of the veethree gauges since August. They use Faria gauges now for Murcusier and are not interchangeable I'm being told. Any suggestions? I see there is a conversion harness not sure if that would solve the problem.

22 minutes ago, Creative said:

I have a 2012 Signature310 the marina we stay at took a lighting strike close to my boat. The surge took out my gauges insurance is taking care of i. The problem is Chaparral has been out of the veethree gauges since August. They use Faria gauges now for Murcusier and are not interchangeable I'm being told. Any suggestions? I see there is a conversion harness not sure if that would solve the problem.

Any chance you can use this opportunity to upgrade to VesselView?  Assuming it's a Merc.

2 hours ago, Creative said:

It is Murc. I'll look into the vesselview. Be nice to have OEM working gauges. 

I'm dreaming about VesselView 4.  I want to replace all OEM gauges and go with this single unit which displays everything.  It's only a few herd more than one OEM gauge.

V3 gauges are unrepairable.

They are electronically sealed.

I replaced them with Faria on my old 280.

Chaparral provided me with a wiring harness, at no charge.

Thanks I'll call chaparral and talk to them about the harness. That is what I'm hoping to do. Baught the boat new in 2013 It should have all the original equipment.