whookid420

Is it really a good deal

15 posts in this topic

I am new to boating and have a offer to purchase a 2016 H2O sport with 33 hours on the motor for xxxx.  Also includes snap-in carpet, Velocity folding arch tower, cockpit & bow cover, upgraded sound system with sub, dual batteries, wake boards and tubes.

The boat has always been garage kept and is very clean.

What are your thoughts on the price?  Is this a good deal or should I keep shopping around?

Look at that this way, xxxx is better than yyyy, and much better than zzzz. In reality, one wants to be somewhere between ffff and nnnn, and being somewhere between aaaa and cccc would be a real bargain ... :)

14 hours ago, whookid420 said:

I am new to boating and have a offer to purchase a 2016 H2O sport with 33 hours on the motor for xxxx.  Also includes snap-in carpet, Velocity folding arch tower, cockpit & bow cover, upgraded sound system with sub, dual batteries, wake boards and tubes.

The boat has always been garage kept and is very clean.

What are your thoughts on the price?  Is this a good deal or should I keep shopping around?

If you figure that X=9, that would make the boat be selling for $9,999. which in my opinion is way over priced. You should by all means keep looking and send me the contact info of the seller so I can berate him for trying to rip off one of our members.

Cheers!,

Propwash

We're just joshin' with ya.  Looks like a nice boat, though I don't care for 'whale tails'.  Sorry, can't comment on the deal.  I recommend scanning Boat Trader, etc for similar boats to get an idea of market levels.

That's a 19 H2o right?  That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.  I'm guessing the moderators edited the price out.  You can always refer to it as 21 large herd of deer.  

On 1/28/2018 at 7:16 AM, whookid420 said:

Sure did!  Can’t wait to get out on the water! 

Awesome! I hope you have many years of great times

20 hours ago, Auggie said:

Awesome! I hope you have many years of great times

Thank you so much Auggie.  I am looking forward to being out on the water and meeting up with great people like yourself.