cyclops2

Who was a VERY GOOD BOY ?

21 posts in this topic

Did not actually get a new boat....But my wife went from, "%$##% no, you are not getting a new boat" to "you're not getting a new boat, until you sell yours" !!!!!!!

Sounds like a GREEN LIGHT to me.................

1 hour ago, RRRR said:

Did not actually get a new boat....But my wife went from, "%$##% no, you are not getting a new boat" to "you're not getting a new boat, until you sell yours" !!!!!!!

Sounds like a GREEN LIGHT to me.................

Tell her I said it was okay!  :)

2 hours ago, Further said:

My new toy B).... I was very good :D

ASRY1078.JPEG

Congratulations. I must have not been that good because I didn't get anything marine related.

17 hours ago, Ponyboy96 said:

I got some new dress clothes for work. Like a whole new wardrobe worth. Wonder if she’s trying to tell me something. 

Hint Hint. Get a 2nd job (she said)

Nothing marine oriented...however we can take what I bought the family to the lake.  Got a golf cart.  I still haven't driven it but once because my kids took it over. 

I am right behind you with the need for a street legal cart at the river.  Painful joints.

13 hours ago, cyclops2 said:

I am right behind you with the need for a street legal cart at the river.  Painful joints.

Now don't go calling me old Cyclops...Im fighting it off as long as possible.  Im only 36 so the joints dont hurt quite yet. 

I am almost wanting a moped as my driving is 3 miles maximum each time.  I travel around the town people & stores. Not sure about a raincoat & umbrella.  :lol: